Skip to main content

INSPIRATION

 What is my inspiration?

At the end of the day, I want to help people.  I want everybody to use their gifts that God has given them to benefit the world in their own unique way. 

I am a firm believer that everybody has their own special gifts that are UNIQUE TO THEM.  I have a love for learning new languages, spreading happiness/joy, and motivating people. 

Life can be so hard.  Getting out of bed doing something you do not like doing is draining. Going to work in a corporate office working under somebody else can really suck the life out of you.  It is important to BE your own person.  

I am just a (newly) 21 year old college student who really doesn't know much about life just yet.  I have had a very good life up to this point and I think that I am meant to share positivity and love with a world that could be so dark.  SO MANY people are just out for themselves, their own monetary growth, and they don't care who they knock down on their way to the top.  The people who "step on others" to get their way to the top are the ones who are the top of businesses, entertainment, and politics. WHY IS THAT A THING?

Why can't we take care of each other?  Why does society PRAISE Steve Jobs for being so successful even though he was verbally abusive to his employees and coworkers.  Why do we praise men like that who walk on others to get to their dreams?  (Just because Steve Jobs invented the billion dollar company of Apple Inc., I still would never think of him as being successful.  Monetarily and mentally, yes, he was very smart and made a lot of money.  But operationally, I would never label him as being a successful entrepreneur if he treated people poorly.)

Besides that, we need leaders.  Society NEEDS BETTER LEADERS.  We, as a whole, need to start raising people up instead of tearing people down.  HYPE UP your friends, families, and coworkers to be the best humans they can possibly be.  Whether your dream is working in a hotel, restaurant, school, office, or being a freelance entrepreneur, DO WHATEVER YOUR HEART WANTS.  PURSUE YOU!

This world has such a standard that going to college means that you will be successful.  That if you magically go to college then you will have a "stable life".  Why do we teach our kids this?  Why are people that go to college looked at as "smarter" than the people who never went (or didn't have the money to go)?

Let's start motivating eachother again.  BE A LIGHT IN A WORLD THAT IS SO DARK.  

BE THE SONG IN A WORLD THAT IS SAD. 

God crafted YOU that is reading this article.  He thought that the world NEEDED ONE OF YOU!  Don't let him down.  Spend time to find what you are meant to do on this Earth.  What are you good at?  What are you passionate about?  What gets you out of bed in the morning?  

Send Comments!!!! 

In everything,

TJO


Comments

  1. Hey, Tyler!

    It is interesting to read your thoughts! Good English-reading practice!

    I like the point about college! We have almost the same situation in Russia. If you won't go to university after school, society will mark you as 'not perspective' with only option to work as some kind of factory worker.

    I have university degree but I work at IKEA and my job has nothing in common with my degree. But I like it. After coming back from USA I applied to position like communicator between IKEA Russia and Global IKEA organisation. I'm making new friends all over the world and, when COVID ends, probably will have some business trips to Europe.

    So education is not an everything. You should do your best every and look for opportunities for growing :)

    Br/
    Vlad from Russia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Log off, and Love Life Again

 I've taken a break off of social media and this blog for about a week.  This week has been brutal in America.  Riots, protests, fights, arguments, and hate being thrown around left and right on social media.  In general, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and even TikTok are very toxic places to be spending our time.  People are cussing each other out, fuming with anger- social media is a war zone.  And it is that way because nobody can listen to each other.  Our generation is so accustomed to not listening to each others' opinion and why they think that way.  Everybody just wants to shove their opinions down each others' throats and if somebody else doesn't agree with them, they immediately attack them.  On both sides of the "political parties".  It is absolute madness.    Words are thrown around like "racist", "white privilege", "snowflake".  And what do these words mean? Well you won't be finding out on this blog post.  My goa

Not About the Money

After a couple weeks of a break, I am here.  There was a lot of stuff that was happening in my life that I wanted to take care of before I sat back and started writing on this blog again.  But, after a small break, I wanted to share some things that I've experienced recently that really hit me. The last time I wrote on the blog was during a period of division in this country and a lot of malevolent behavior.  Arguments, fights, name-calling, and disruption reaped this nation, and I was appalled. I was upset with the way people were acting and I spoke up about it on this blog.   I hate bringing up politics.  This is because I have stepped away from politics due to the toxicity that boils from it. Too much hate, corruption, and unfairness across the board.  It's important to have your own unique opinions, but as for me, I have been a much happier human being ever since I stopped paying attention to politics.  On a side note, last week there was a big health scare in my family whi

I Thank God

 I was just sitting in my dorm room, thinking, going through pictures, and reminiscing on some memories. This past week, just like every other week in a college student's life, is crazy.  But, the weekends are for taking a deep breath and taking a nice break.  Lately, I have been the happiest human alive, keeping God in my mind, and spreading my love to others.  I haven't been living in the future, I've been taking one day at a time, and I have been holding on to the little moments in life that make me smile.  I never thought that living in the present could make me feel so happy, free, and positive.  I don't think I stress this enough, but I thank God for my relationships every single day.  Ever since COVID hit, it taught me some life lessons that I might never have learned if it weren't for this pandemic.  I have begun to savor the small things (and the big things) in life.  Every night before I go to bed, I go down a list thanking God for the people in my life.